[Promotum] Which D&D character are you

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat Dec 28 14:48:01 2002

Cute little quiz.

http://irulethe.net/~neppyman/dndwho/index.html

My results:

True Neutral Elf Ranger Druid

Follower Of Silvanus

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the
most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will
do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means
switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit
smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-
going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day
activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves
are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand
years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune
with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call
upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be
somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Deity:
Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the
Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature,
and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing'
method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-
shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XX (2)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Lawful Neutral -- XXX (3)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaotic Neutral - (-1)
Lawful Evil ----- (-4)
Neutral Evil ---- (-3)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-2)
Race:
Human ---- (-4)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXX (7)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - (-1)
Dwarf ---- XXX (3)
Half-Orc - (0)
Gnome ---- (0)
Class:
Fighter - (0)
Ranger -- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Paladin - (-2)
Cleric -- XXXX (4)
Mage ---- X (1)
Druid --- XXXXX (5)
Thief --- (-2)
Bard ---- XX (2)
Monk ---- X (1)

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org