[Promotum] Santa turns into Scotsman

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat Dec 21 20:35:02 2002

    Way back in Sep. I wrote about Hunter reenacting the Monty Python Man
turns into Scotsman sketch.

http://www.hintz.org/pipermail/promotum/2002-September/001112.html

Well, at the store last week, he saw this stocking, and it had to be his:

http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/scotsanta.jpg

    While I had the misfortune of being at work, Samantha tells me he was
laughing and telling everybody at the store how funny it was that Santa
was turning into a Scotsman, and rasing his fist and trying to hum the
bagpipe tune. Sadly, none of the folks present were Python fans and they
all thought the poor boy was nuts. I suppose he's in for a lot of that
with me as a Dad...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org