[Promotum] God said so, that's why

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Mon Jun 30 12:45:05 2003

    According to the article linked below(in the last paragraph),
Generalissimo El Busho stated thus:

>God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he
>instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am
>determined to solve the problem in the Middle East.

In fairness, this is a second hand quote by way of Abbas. But somehow I
don't find it too incongruous with Mr. Ashcroft's ritualistic annointing
himself with oil when taking new office. And btw-in general, were someone
to claim that God had ordered them to kill, they'd end up in padded room
attended by those nice young men in their clean white coats.

Maybe we'll get lucky and God will tell the good Generalissimo to mind
his own damn business.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/Sh
Art.jhtml?itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&
subContrassID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

Short URL:
http://tinyurl.com/f542

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/HallsOfJustice/hallsofjustice63.html

Regards,