[Promotum] NZ does it again

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Wed Jun 25 11:59:03 2003

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispla
y.cfm?storyID=3509357&thesection=news&thesubsection=general

http://tinyurl.com/f97n

They've legalized prostitution. Most excellent to see them rejecting the
puritanical religious zealots in favor of common sense. Hopefully they'll
do the same for drugs, so cops can focus on real issues. Perhaps some of
the conservative twits will give up and move the the US where they'll be
right at home with Ashcroft and party; it would make NZ an even better
place. I'd be more than happy to give them my slot. Too bad they won't
let folks do that; I'm sure there's plenty of folks down there who would
gladly trade citizenship with me, and I'm cool with it.

Regards,

Ed Hintz
ed@hintz.org