[Promotum] Cool java app

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat Sep 14 01:12:01 2002

<http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/realtime/jtrack/3d/JTrack3D.html>

3D representation of all satellites in Earth orbit. You can use the mouse
to either change your vantage point in relation to Earth or click on the
individual satellites for their names. Nice.

You often hear about how much stuff there is up there for mission
planners to avoid; this is a cool visual illustration of just how crowded
it really is.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org