[Promotum] Fighting Whities

Ed Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat Mar 16 22:37:03 2002

Thanks to Dan for the following bit o' fun:

----

An attempt to protest Native American names & images being used as sports
mascots backfires. Read the full story here:
http://canada.com/news/story.asp?id={597F0D7D-921D-45C2-8C6E-114E0FCE520E}

As a follow-up to that story, they were deluged with so many requests for
t-shirts, they quickly set up this Web site:
http://www.fightingwhites.com/
Proceeds are supposed to go to Native American charities.

----

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org