[Promotum] Human 4 Sale

Ed Hintz ed@hintz.org
Thu Mar 14 10:30:04 2002

According to these guys:

<http://www.humanforsale.com/>

I'm worth $2,069,656.00.

Note-You have to give them a valid email address to get the results-if
you have the ability to make a fake one you might want to do that. Since
I own hintz.org it's rather easy for me to create an alias. I have no
idea how legit they are-they could sell your address to spammers for all
I know. Their privacy policy says they won't, but believe it or not there
are actually people in this world who lie... Anyway, cute site.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org