[Promotum] Guns GOOD! Bongs BAD!

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Tue Dec 10 15:21:03 2002

Curious logic. Bongs are dangerous and should be outlawed, but assault
weapons are a-ok. Mind you, I'm ambivalent about gun bans since I lean
toward the idea of it being a tool. So I'm not saying ban the guns or
anything (although to be honest I'm not entirely sure it's such a bad
idea but I'd prefer to err on the side of not outlawing tools), I'm just
rather baffled by the apparent stance that a roach clip is somehow more
dangerous than a AK-47. If I'm ever in a street fight, I sure hope my
opponents bring bongs and roach clips. I'll just give 'em some matches,
problem solved. Dude... Cool... ;-)

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-985785.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A50358-2003May13.html

Regards,