[Promotum] Pix of Morro Bay

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Mon Dec 2 23:43:01 2002

Got a surprise call on Friday night; Sam's brother has had lung cancer
for a year or 2 now and the doc called to say she didn't think he'd make
it through the weekend-another tobacco casualty, at the ripe old age of
42. So, we took an unexpected trip down to Atascadero Sat. AM, and got to
see him at the hospital and such. He died Sunday morning, and later in
the day we went out driving around the coast where I took some digital
shots of Morro Bay:

http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/

In no particular order, here are my favorites:

Ocean slamming into breakwater/backlit
http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/indexfiles/PDR_0129.JPG.html

Same as above, but with surfing class in foreground (cute kids, about 7-
10 yrs old, learning to surf)
http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/indexfiles/PDR_0121.JPG.html

Sunset amidst the crags of Morro Rock
http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/indexfiles/PDR_0132.JPG.html

Variant of above
http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/indexfiles/PDR_0140.JPG.html

Another variant of above, Hunter running in foreground
http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/indexfiles/PDR_0144.JPG.html

Panorama from the hills above San Luis Obispo looking out to Morro Bay
http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/morrobay/indexfiles/PDR_0106.JPG.html

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org