[Promotum] Biggart's last photos

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Mon Aug 12 13:28:02 2002

Bill Biggart was a photojournalist who died when the 2nd WTC tower fell
on him. He was carrying 2 film cameras and one digital, the violence of
the destruction wasted his film, but the memory stick in his digtal
camera survived. The photos get progressively closer to the WTC until his
last shot, which is about 90 seconds before bldg2 fell on him.

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0111/biggart_intro.htm

His last:

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0111/biggart21.htm

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org