[Promotum] Hope you don't mind...

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:01:57 -0700

     I have a small favor to ask. I have friends from overseas who are
camping their way around the states and several European countries.

     They have asked me if I know where they might be able to go without
spending large amounts of money. I said I would try my friends and family
for accommodations.

     They travel light and bring all their own camping gear, and only
require a small place to set up. I have given them your name and address
anyway in anticipation that you won't mind. I have posted a picture to
help in identification if they turn up.

     Thanks in advance.

     Here's that picture:

http://www.hintz.org/media/Visiting_Friends.jpg

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org