[Promotum] big brother

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:33:35 -0700

As if we needed any more proof that our news media are incresingly
feeding us propaganda...

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-000076753sep25.story?c
oll=la%2Dnews%2Da%5Fsection

Wouldn't want the media showing pictures of dead people would we? After
all, that's not what war is all about, is it? It's a very expensive
nintendo game with no consequences, right?

<sarcasm>I feel so much better knowing that while we go to war to defend
"freedom" I won't have my "freedom" abused by being subjected to
disturbing images of carnage. </sarcasm>

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org