[Promotum] Fellowship of the Rings trailer

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:14:47 -0700

The much ballyhooed trailer for the upcoming movie has been released.
I've got it mirrored here:

http://nc.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/~ehintz/fellowshipoftherings_fs.mov

Note this is a quicktime movie, and it's a whopping 30 megs in size, so
if you're on a dialup you'd be better off going to Apple's website to
view one of the smaller ones. However, if you've got the bandwidth, this
server should be able to serve it to you pretty quickly, unlike Apple's
server which is currently toast... Enjoy.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org