[Promotum] Re: Fwd: "Within an hour". How utterly despicable!

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:16:57 -0700

On 9/13/01 5:35 PM, ed@hintz.org thus spake:

>I'm sure we all knew this would happen eventually, but sheesh, could they
>have waited a /little/ longer?
>http://msnbc.com/news/628230.asp?cp1=1

     Believe it or not, there's actually something worse. I wouldn't have
believed it was possible. Trying to make a quick buck is pretty
sickening; trying to use this tragedy to foster hate in the name of
religion is not only utterly despicable, completely contrary to the
teachings of Christ, and horrendously irresponsible. It makes these two
just as evil as the Taliban:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28620-2001Sep14.html

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but
inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15, KJV

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org