[Promotum] What to do with Osama bin Laden

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 09:53:31 -0700

As for what to do with Osama bin Laden:

Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will inspire
his
comrades to take hostages to demand his release.

Therefore, let's do neither.

Let the Special Forces, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly  him
an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex
change operation.  Then we return her to Afghanistan to live as a woman
under
the Taliban.

Thanks to Sooz for the forward...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org