[Promotum] Livejournal

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sun Feb 2 17:48:02 2003

    Some of y'all are on this list for the forwards/links/etc, and some
are on it for both those and the personal info about myself and the
family. For those of you in the first group, this is of no interest to
you. These aren't the droids you're looking for, you can go about your
business, move along... For those in the second group, interested in the
more mundane personal stuff, you may want to check out livejournal. It's
a online community of sorts, originally I got an account mainly because
my sister (amanda42) is fairly active and it's a good way to keep in
touch. Initially the content between promotum and lj was pretty
consistent, but now the damn thing's sucked me in... ;-) Anyway, as I
said, there's a certain cross-section of content that's identical to
promotum, but there's also some more mundane, everyday stuff, which
relates more to myself and the family and which isn't considered worthy
of posting to promotum. I try to  keep the signal/noise ratio fairly high
on this list so the more personal stuff gets cut, but it will likely show
up on lj. Anyway, enough intro, here's the URL if you care:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ehintz/

Cheers...

Regards,

Ed Hintz