[Promotum] Hunter's First Fish

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat Sep 7 20:38:02 2002

Hunter got his first fish today. I baited the hook, he made the cast, I
set the hook, and he landed it (with a bit of assitance from me of course
as he hadn't the slightest clue what he was doing). Good stuff. About 1-
1.5 lb Channel Catfish, caught on a nightcrawer dipped in a mixture of
minced garlic and veggie oil. Photos at the link below. Note that since I
have a self signed ssl cert some browsers may give warnings about same.

<https://www.hintz.org/fish/>

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org