[Promotum] Yet another blog

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Tue Nov 26 15:52:02 2002

But from Ricky Williams, currently the #3 ranked running back in the NFL
(Unfortunately about 150 of those yards came against my Chargers last
week-ouch). I don't generally follow anything NFL other than the
Chargers, but I've got an affinity for Ricky. We both grew up in San
Diego (Ricky was huge for Patrick Henry High in SD) and we both attended
UT Austin during the same timeframe. I went to several Longhorn games the
season that Ricky won the Heisman, at one of 'em he got something
ridiculous like 200 yards, and was just incredible to watch. So anyway, I
tend to listen up when I hear his name, and I really like the concept of
his blog. Sorta breaks down the hype surrounding a celebrity like that
and shows he's still just another guy...

http://www.run-ricky-run.com/

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org