[Promotum] Halloween photos

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Fri Nov 1 18:55:02 2002

    The fun part about the whole Halloween thing, besides watching the
kids have so much fun, is getting to dress in clothes one generally
doesn't wear under normal circumstances. To wit: Lederhosen. See, Mom
picked 'em up for me a few years back in Austria, but they're not
something one wears whilst slumming about town. Mostly good for
Oktoberfest, Halloween, and polka parties if you're into that sort of
thing... Anyway, I had a lot of fun being a dork and having an excuse to
carry my beer around with me. So along with me and my Lederhosen I'll
throw in a shot of Hunter as Mickey/Fantasia. Be thankful I don't send an
mp3 of the chicken dance song...

http://www.hintz.org/photos/public/lederhosen.jpg
https://www.hintz.org/photos/private/hunter-fantasia.jpg

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org