[Promotum] Old Sore Head

Ed Hintz ed@hintz.org
Tue May 28 12:21:03 2002

The highway sign outside Rudyard Montana greets visitors with the
following: "Rudyard: 596 Nice People -- One Old Sore Head". Now they're
holding an election for the official post of "old sore head". Were I
local, I think I'd be in the running... ;-)

<http://www.kcbs.com/pages/kcbs/news/
news_story.nsp?story_id=30180353&ID=kcbs&scategory=Computers>

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org