[Promotum] Weapons of mass distraction

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat Aug 31 09:27:02 2002

<http://www.claybennett.com/images/archivetoons/iraqi_weapons.jpg>
<http://www.claybennett.com/pages/latest_21.html>

Along those lines, Marjorie sent along a online petition against another
Iraq Attack:

<http://www.moveon.org/nowar/>

Dunno how much good it'll do, studies have shown that generally online
petitions are not often effective, but if the organizers behind this one
actually do print it out and deliver it there could be a tangible result.

And this one won't be very funny unless you know who Dr. Phil is, but if
you do it's great:

<http://www.robrogers.com/cartoons/2002/images/082902%20Get%20Real.gif>

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org