[Promotum] Re: Great StarWars article

Ed Hintz ed@hintz.org
Tue Apr 23 16:59:03 2002

On 4/23/02, Ethan thus spake:

>You might want to send out the caveat that the article contains some
>semi-spoilers.

Hm. Good point I guess. It's all sort of obvious to me, but then again
I'm sorta well versed in the general storyline; one less invovled might
indeed find some minor spoilage. But, if you've seen the trailers and
know the storyline (from having seen the others) it's pretty minor
spoilage at worst...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org