[Promotum] All we are saying...

Ed Hintz ed@hintz.org
Wed Apr 17 11:02:02 2002

is give peace a chance...

A reporter for the UK Independent makes claims that the Israeli actions
at the Jenin camp amount to war crimes:

<http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=285413>

A quote from the article:

> "This is mass murder committed by Ariel Sharon," Jamel Saleh, 43, said.
"We feel more hate
>for Israel now than ever. Look at this boy." He placed his hand on the
tousled head of a
>little boy, Mohammed, the eight-year-old son of a friend. "He saw all
this evil. He will
>remember it all."

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my Father. Prepare to die.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Thanks to Mr. Sharon and the State of Israel, we have a whole new batch
of budding terrorists. I guess it's fairly indicative of the state of the
world these days. We'll gladly sell out our grandchildrens future for a
quick buck or a little temporary safety. Bloody hell.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org