[Promotum] Gotta love it

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:08:31 -0700

The Anthrax Box:

http://www.anthraxbox.com/

Note all the patriotic flags draped about it to prey on current emotions.
So, everybody that thinks this will get regular usage, raise your
hands... Right. After about 3 days of use the poor slob opening the mail
is gonna push it aside because it's a royal PITA... But hey, the guy in
Ft. Worth making these in the garage is gonna make bank...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org