[Promotum] Re: Conclusive proof that Bert is Evil

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:53:03 -0700

>http://www.tctubantia.nl/CDA/regioportal/1,2078,1654__772741_,00.html

     The above website has now cropped the original photograph, removing
Bert from the field of vision. Assuming that others may do so, here's a
site which has both of the original photos, plus others, won't remove
them, and also has a rather lengthy discussion of how this came to be:

http://www.lindqvist.com/bert.phpa

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org