[Promotum] ASCII Star Wars ep 4

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:30:39 -0800

All of Episode 4 (yes, the entire original movie), in ASCII, if you
telnet to the following address:

towel.blinkenlights.nl

Windows users can do this from a dos prompt I think, just type

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Mac OS X users can do this from the unix command line
(/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app) with the same command. Classic Mac
OS users will need a telnet client to view it, I'd recommend BetterTelnet:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10204-100-902218.html

If all this is making your head hurt maybe you'd better go have a beer
and pass on this one... ;-)

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org