[Promotum] The leonids are coming

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:06:46 -0800

Kuro5hin has a good article about this years Leonid meteor shower, as
well as lots of ancillary info such as history and science of same.
Interesting stuff. Looks like this coming Sat through Mon are the
expected peaks, and it's possible it could be one of those "once in a
lifetime" type of events. We're going to be driving to So Cal on the
17th, so I'm hoping we can pull off the highway up around Fort Tejon or
Gorman and catch a little light show...

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2001/11/11/162031/15

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org