[Promotum] You may have noticed I'm back from vacation...

Edmund A. Hintz ed@hintz.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:05:55 -0800

Was on a 14.4 cell link for the last 2 weeks, which is why things have
been slow-literally. Went to So. Cal., visiting family, friends, and
taking Hunter to Disneyland. I'll likely be posting some pix sometime in
the next few days, holler if you're interested and I'll send you a note
when it's done.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed@hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org